This idea was seen and immediately stolen from my library BFF Tamara Cox, see her post here!
We are having a blast sharing our book crushes in honor of Valentine’s Day! Both teachers and students are sharing who their ultimate book crush is — you can see mine below! It’s interesting to see how many of my girls share the same book crushes as me (meaning I’ve pushed my favorite books on them and they loved them as much as I did)!
This is my book crush:
Some of our other favorites include:
- Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games by Susanne Collins
- Wolf from Tiger Eyes by Judy Blume
- St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Jacob from Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
…just to name a few!
And here’s the template I’ve created for the slips to fill out for your book crush:
So I have to ask…who is YOUR book crush?