I wasn’t going to do this, but curiosity got the best of me. So here are my top 5 posts of the year! And yesterday’s post is number two on the list, but it’s one that I shamelessly advertised to my Facebook friends, which I don’t normally do 🙂
5. Story Snoops – In this post I shared my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE resource of the year, storysnoops.com. Share this resource with teachers, parents, librarians, bookstores…it’s good stuff, I’m telling you!
4. Compiling and Sharing Links – This post was about my explorations with Only2Clicks and Symbaloo as tools for compiling and sharing resources with different groups. I’m hoping that 2011 will bring the capability to embed Symbaloo’s Webmixes. That would be really snazzy in my wikis.
3. 5 Favorite Christmas Stories – So this was a carry-over from my old blog, so it wasn’t TECHNICALLY written in 2010, but it was close, so I’m listing it anyway.
2. Middle School, here I come! – This was yesterday’s post that I talked about above. Lots of pictures of my fancying up of my MS library.
1. Stop the madness! – The title pretty much sums up the theme of my blog this year – MADNESS! But it’s mostly been the exciting, fun kind of madness.
I look forward to more professional growth, learning from my PLN, and becoming a better, more effective blogger. Have a happy, safe New Year’s celebration!